Dear family and friends,
We are back in the States. We came in on three different flights over a span of one month but we are all here now We’ll be in the States for one year (our longest time in the States in our 14 years in Cambodia). Lynette and I will continue to do leadership development and other ministry related things during our stay including at least one trip back to Asia for meetings and training. Also, an important part of being in the US is seeing you and catching up on all the things that are happening in your lives and ours.
IMPORTANT! World Team has a new donor service process, so if you are giving to our ministry via credit card (automatic draft) you will need to go to World Team’s website and enter your info. After June 16th the former process will no longer draft your account. https://us.worldteam.org/give/index
Thank you for tending to this matter so that we don’t have a deficit in support.
We invite you to join us as we visit various churches. We are still formulating our speaking schedule but as of right now here is where we will be:
- June 28th at Liberty Ministries in Wilmington
- no dates set for July but that could change
- August 9th Church of the Open Door in Fayetteville NC (waiting for confirmation)
- August 16th Lakeside Baptist in Wilmington NC
- August 23 Boone Trail Baptist in Johnson city Tennessee
- September 20th at Central Presbyterian in Huntsville Alabama
- October 25th at Faith Fellowship in Kinston NC